Friday, February 19, 2010

Would Tom Zenk have been a better world champ than......

 Would Tom Zenk have been a better world champ than: 1) Lex Luger 2) Sid Vicious 3) Sting 4) Scott Steiner 5) Booker T 

join the discussion at Wrestling Classics

I think Zenk would have been better than Dusty. Remember I am not saying 'was he better than...' or 'did he have a better career'? I am asking, knowing what you know of the guys I picked and their title reigns, could Zenk, if pushed right have been a better draw and a better NWA/WCW World Champion?

****
Zenk could work his butt off and he could do the humble face or the smartaleck heel. What's the deal huh? Most sports would love to have a young good looking guy who was a great athlete and who had the build. What up? I guess it is more important to protect your spot than to do what's right for the business. Right?

join the discussion at Wrestling Classics

1 comment:

  1. I just ran across this pg, i use to love the Z-Man...he was awesome, whats going on with him now???

    ReplyDelete